Getting published is a real be-yatch! Hear about my ups, downs and a few random rants in between.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nah, that ain't me

I took this personality test and knew right away it wouldn't truly reflect me.

The thing is, I'm both a thinker and a feeler. I don't know how both these things exist in me so equally. They just do.

The professions they picked out for me are dead wrong. I wouldn't last two seconds as a mathematician or programmer. Math makes me retch and programming takes way too much attention to detail.

I answered the questions honestly. There are some things I'm 100% analytical about, while others I'm much more free-spirited. and willling to let my muse handle.

Just goes to show, some of us can't be boxed in.

You Are An INTP

The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

A test that short can not fully dissect your personality with A or B questions. I mean it depends on my mood is what I usually say.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Paula said...

I agree. In the middle of taking it, I could feel where they'd end up categorizing me. But I struggled over some questions because, like you, it depends on my mood. I tried to answer across a generic spectrum but...eh, I prefer to be an enigma anyway. LOL

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are An INTJ
The Scientist

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.

You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.

Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.


I disagreed with some aspects of my test results, but for the most part, this is me. Like you, it depends on how I feel that day, which determines the test results. Today, this is how I feel.

7:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an ENTJ so they say, but I don't place any stock in that stuff

lady l

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home