Getting published is a real be-yatch! Hear about my ups, downs and a few random rants in between.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh no she di'int

Yes, I did. Yah know I love me some B-Brown. And I know his voice is a bit...shall we say, worn, from his years of recreational use of pharmaceutical substances. But he's still my man.

The consummate entertainer, Bobby is well aware of his limitations. You don't see him trying to move like he used to and he's not reaching for notes he knows he hasn't hit since he had washboard abs.

B-Brown, you my man 50 grand, flaws and all.

Get your grown man on, boy!





Video courtesy of YouTube & Rich over at Fourfour: Learning is for suckas

4 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

You can't blame a brotha for trying. I mean Whittney won't be on Tyra anytime soon.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Paula said...

True that!

I watched Being Bobby Brown and came away with one firm belief - Bobby is the sane, level-headed one in that relationship.

Now how sad is that?

6:48 PM

 
Blogger wimpymom said...

"Oh no she di'int" is right. Girl, when Bobby broke out in Roni, I was brought right back to 1989 and being a freshman in college. That little clip made my day:)

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Paula said...

It's good to see him performing again.

He was in the DC area a year ago. I wanted to go. But he was performing in one of those SRO clubs (Standing Room Only) and my 30-something legs wasn't up for a full night of standing in a packed, damn near on the verge of violating fire code club.

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home