Getting published is a real be-yatch! Hear about my ups, downs and a few random rants in between.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ain't She Purty?



Guess what hopped into my luggage on the way back from the big Red...an advanced copy of So Not The Drama.

Now how did that get there? I swear I didn't steal it from my publisher's, run down the hall, jump into the elevator and dodge security as I sprinted down Third avenue screaming, "It's mine! It's mine! It's all miiiiinnnneeee!"

I swear.

Now that I've smuggled it out of 850 Third Avenue, I'm going to share. Be on the lookout for my ARC contest. I've gotta get rid of the evidence....err, I mean, I'm anxious to share the wealth with my readers.

And remember, if anyone asks how you got it, just say you "found" it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home